For most people, buying an Apple Watch is a simple and straightforward process that requires no additional purchases.
But if you have a small wrist, then you might find that it is hard to see the face of your Apple watch as it will be sliding around your wrist.
However, there are watch straps that have been made to help you with this issue. There’ll be a few things that you’re looking for.
Comfort is one of the main ones, as you won’t want your watch to chafe your wrist as you are wearing it.
But where can you find the best Apple Watch for a smaller wrist? How much will you have to pay for this watch strap?
What is the best material for this watch strap to be made from?
Well, if you want the answer to these questions and a lot more, you should definitely keep reading.
List Of 10 Best Apple Watch Straps
OUR TOP PICK
This first wrist band is made from premium-grade nylon, which will certainly help to keep the watch snug to your wrist as well as prevent it from falling off.
This also comes with a slider that is manufactured from stainless steel, which makes it easy for you to adjust the tightness of the watch according to the size of your wrist.
This comes with an elastic nylon material that will be great for moving with your wrist as well as absorbing a lot of sweat, which makes it great for exercise.
- Great stretch capacity - this can fit wrists big or small, which makes it great if you are buying for you and your family.
- Soft material - this will not rub against your wrist, which makes it one of the best ones that you can have for intense exercise.
- Absorbant - this will suck up all the excess sweat that can often accumulate on your wrists.
- Some users have reported that this rubs against their wrist, which might be an issue for those wearing it during the day.
Next up, we have a brand of a nylon watch band that is more adapted to those who want to use their Apple Watch for fitness and sport.
This watch strap is very comfortable, with an elastic material that will conform to the shape of even the thinnest wrist.
- This is made from double nylon - this makes it not only a very durable strap, but it will fit snugly against your skin.
- Absorbent and comfortable - if you are looking for a wrist strap that you can wear in your sleep, then you can’t go far wrong with this one.
- Again, much like our last wrist strap, this one has been known to rub the wrists of people who are slightly larger all round.
Now we have something that is a little more refined, an Apple Watch strap that comes made from leather that you can be sure will give you that added touch of class in the board room.
This has a sleek design with a classic buckle strap that you can be sure will give you everything you need for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Thin design - this is not broad like a lot of other Apple watch straps, which means it will be a lot more discrete.
- Fits snugly on your wrist - you can be sure that this one will fit snugly to your wrist and you won’t have to worry about chafing or pinching.
- If you have really thin wrists, then you might find that this watch’s tightest setting is far too loose.
Next up, we have another strap that is made from premium leather that not only makes it durable but makes it very comfortable to wear on the wrist.
This is one of the thinnest straps available, making it ideal for wearing in the office or on a formal occasion.
It has plenty of notches, so you should not have an issue fitting it to a smaller wrist.
- Leather - this is made from soft leather material, so you won’t have to worry about it cutting into your wrist and causing you further pain.
- Shower resistance - this will quickly absorb all the moisture, so if you have a waterproof watch, you can take it in the shower with you.
- Can wear away over time - if you have worn this watch for a long time, then it will start to weather, especially around the notches.
Next up, we have an amazing watch strap that utilized magnets to get the exact measurements for your wrist. This will definitely help you if you are looking for a snug fit.
This will give you optimum comfort, which is great if you are going to be wearing it long-term. The metal composition will also weather a lot of rain and wind very easily.
- Non-toxic - this band is completely free of toxic substances, which will mean that it will not negatively tarnish or poison your skin.
- Durable - made from sturdy magnetic metal, this is one of the most resilient watch straps that we have on this list.
- Pricey - this is one of the more expensive watch straps, which might irk you if you’ve already spent a lot of money on the watch itself.
Next up, we have a very stylish and shiny watch that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a watch that will fit well on your smaller wrist.
This watch will be perfect for all kinds of attire, whether it is formal or casual. It will not pinch and can resist all types of corrosion.
- Stainless steel - this is one of the strongest materials that your wristwatch can be made from.
- Solid clasp - no matter what size your wrists are, you can be sure that this watch will be able to fit on your wrist with very little issue.
- Too heavy - being made from such heavy materials, this watch might be more of a drag on your wrist.
Next up, we have an Apple watch wristband that is very durable and will be able to withstand yanking and pulling.
If you have smaller wrists, then you won’t go far wrong with this stainless steel band.
This comes with plenty of notches that will enable you to strap it to a wrist of practically any size.
- Stylish - this is one of the most elegant and professional-looking watch straps that we have on this list.
- Durable - if you want a watch that will last you for years if taken care of, then this is the right one for you.
- Another heavy watch - you can be sure that this watch will be very heavy on your wrist, which might be difficult if you are going to be using it in sports.
Next up, we have a nylon brand that is not only very comfortable but will conform to the shape of any size of wrist.
This makes it one of the best watches for sport.
These come in a wide range of colors, which means that you’ll be easily able to fit one to accommodate your personality.
- Easy to use - all you have to do is pull this watch strap tight, which gives you the option of setting how tight it is.
- Flexible - this comes with very flexible nylon material, making it a great watch for intense physical activity.
- Too flimsy - if you are going to be sweating and pulling at this watch over a long period of time, then you can expect it to wear out a lot quicker than a metal watch.
Next up, we have another mesh watch strap that comes with a magnetized clasp that you can use to adjust the watch to within a quarter of a few inches.
This also comes with a great price tag, which will certainly appeal to anyone who has spent a lot of money on their Apple watch already.
- Mesh and metal - this combination of materials makes this one of the best watches that you can have for your wrist.
- Fits all sizes - no matter what size your wrists are, you can be sure that it will fit with its intricate strap system.
- Only good for sports - this might not really fit in with your formal attire, as it is rather colorful and a bit garish.
Finally, we have something that will turn every eye in the room, coming with a bright coloring, durable design, and diamonds encrusted on the side.
This comes with detachable links that you can use to get the size of wristband that you want. This is great if you are looking for a watch to fit your smaller wrist.
- Great for alteration - this is one of the most adjustable watch straps on this list, coming with links that you can swap out as and when you need to.
- Durable - this is made from stainless steel, which makes it an extremely durable watch that you can wear all of the time.
- Not for a formal occasion - this might not be a watch that you would wear to the office, as it is very brightly colored with diamonds.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Watch Should I Have For My Small wrists?
We would recommend that you have something that either has lots of notches that you can adjust or even removable links in the chain.
Magnetic watches are also great for this purpose, although they tend to come loose if you are using them for intense physical activity.
How Much Will I Have To Pay For My watch strap?
If you are going to be buying a watch that is made from heavy-duty materials such as stainless steel, then you might be looking at a much bigger price tag.
You should not really have to pay more than $25 for a watch strap of any kind.
Why Is It Important To have A Watch Strap That Fits well?
A watch strap that causes you significant discomfort might be distracting, especially if you are using it to track your progress during an exercise routine.
Watches that are too loose will also move around and might even fall off your hand if you don’t have them tightened enough. This is why it is important to have a watch that is adjustable.
We hope that our list of some of the best wristwatches has given you a better idea of the kind that you’ll want, especially if you have a smaller wrist.