With the Fitbit Versa 3, you possess the ability to change the straps. This allows you to have different straps for different occasions. If you feel like wearing one color one day, and another color the next, you can easily swap the band.
This makes it a very versatile product to own since you can match it to fit your style. You can also get differently sized bands that better suit your needs.
However, some customers are confused as to how to change the band. This is because the method will differ depending on the model of the watch. To make things simpler for you, we have created detailed instructions for changing the Fitbit Versa 3 band.
- To begin, flip over your watch so that you are looking at the underside.
- Next, locate the latches. These will connect the device to the band.
- To separate them, move the button in the direction of the band.
- Carefully pull the two pieces apart, until the band is no longer attached to the watch.
- Repeat these steps on the alternate side.
- To reattach a band to the watch, push it into the watch in the location of the latch. They should attach to each other with relative ease. Again, be sure to repeat this on the other side of the watch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Fitbit Versa Use The Same Band As The Fitbit Versa 3?
No, these watches use different bands. As a result, you cannot attach a Fitbit Versa 3 band to a Fitbit Versa. While other Fitbit bands are the same, these are not.
Which Size Fitbit Band Should I Buy?
Generally, Fitbit watches come in two sizes. To determine which size you will need, it is best to measure your wrist. Online, you can find the measurements of different Fitbit watch bands.
To find out the size of your wrist, wrap a measuring tape around it. If you do not have access to this, instead wrap a piece of string or paper around your wrist. Mark it with a pen and then measure that length with a ruler.